- 8 ounces or 225 g complete white mushrooms
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons of Cream Cheese. (you’ll be able to additionally use low fats selection)
- 1 teaspoon of unpolluted or dry herbs, corresponding to tarragon, basil, parsley
- salt & pepper
- 1 teaspoon of Olive Oil
- Warmth a pan with a teaspoon of oil and upload the mushrooms and garlic on medium warmth. Stir and toss till cushy and somewhat liquid is launched from the mushrooms. If the mushrooms don’t unencumber any liquid, upload a few tablespoons of milk or broth. (Once in a while, relying at the season, mushrooms can range in juiciness!)
- Then upload the cream cheese and mix. Upload the herbs and style, season on your style with salt and pepper.
- TIP: To keep away from the cream cheese from splitting, you will have to be sure that the warmth isn’t too sizzling, in the event you aren’t positive, take away the pan from the warmth while you upload the cream cheese, mix neatly, then go back to a steady warmth till the sauce is effervescent gently and heated via utterly. As you’ll know, any cream merchandise generally tend to separate or curdle in the event you upload them to any prime temperatures, so don’t flip the warmth up!!
- Serve immediately from the pan, or you’ll be able to switch to an oven dish and position within the oven (lined) to stay heat till you’re ready to serve.