Prep Time: 10 min
Overall Time: 4 hrs 30 min
- 8 boneless skinless hen thighs (about 2 lb) Juice and grated peel from
- 1 huge lemon (about 1/4 cup juice and 1 teaspoon peel)
- 3 teaspoons finely chopped garlic (from 8-oz jar)
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup Progresso™ hen inventory or broth (from 32-oz carton)
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- Chopped recent parsley, if desired
- Spray 3- to 4-quart gradual cooker with cooking spray. Position hen thighs in gradual cooker; sprinkle with grated lemon peel, garlic, 1/4 teaspoon of the salt and the pepper. Pour hen inventory over hen.
- Quilt; prepare dinner on Low warmth environment 4 to five hours.
- Take away hen from gradual cooker; position on plate, and canopy to stay heat. In small bowl, combine closing 1/2 teaspoon salt, the cornstarch, lemon juice and cream till smartly mixed. Stir into liquid in cooker. Quilt; prepare dinner on Top warmth environment 15 to twenty mins or till thickened. Serve hen with sauce. Garnish with chopped parsley.